(Great English!! No grammar errors!)
(NOT a summary of the book)
(MIN 4 Full Pages, APA Format)
(You will find all the infos online)
Subject of the paper: Ghost Maps
Requirement: thought, it reminded me, etc.) and should loosely answer some or allof the following questions, not necessarily in order. Please do not give a plot summary BUT provide enough details/examples from the book to demonstrate that you read it.
- What was the author’s main objective for writing this book?
- Why do you think it has been assigned for this public health course?
- What emotions did you feel personally about what you read?
- What information did you learn or find most interesting? Least interesting?
- What information did you find surprising? Why?
- How does this book relate to other books you have read/movies you have seen/ things you have learned, etc.?
- After reading the book, in what way has your view of the world changed, if at all?
Other information: Minimum 4 Full Pages,APA Format..
- APA Format
- No plagiarism is accepted
*** The work will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin by the professor. It is essential for everything to be free of plagiarism otherwise sanctions will be imposed***
Thank you for your support