Open the Starbucks Marketing Power Point. After you review all slides, answer the following questions.
Starbucks Final Marketing Project:
- What is Starbucks Mission Statement?
- As of 2014, how many Starbucks Stores are there in the United States?
- List 5 Starbucks Products
- What Companies are Starbucks primary competitions?
- Starbucks spent over $26,000,000 in media dollars. Where was the majority of the dollars spent?
- Which Social Media has the greatest number of Impressions for Starbucks?
- Create a SWOT analysis for Starbucks. What are the companies:
Strengths…. Weaknesses…… Opportunities…… Threats……
- What is the source of the company name? Why is it called “Starbucks”?
- Who are the stakeholders for Starbucks?
- Starbucks History. When and where was it founded?
- What are three Starbucks Strategic Business Units? (SBUs)
- List examples of the Four Ps of Starbucks
Price Product Promotion Place
- What is Starbucks marketing challenge with pricing?
- Starbucks newest product for 2016 is Starbucks Rewards Who is the target audience and what is the Value? https://www.youtube.com/user/Starbucks
- Starbucks Media Objective states: “Develop a media strategy that involves advertising Starbucks specialty coffees in both traditional and non-traditional media outlets” What media’s would you recommend to carry the Starbucks message?
- Slide #4 has Starbucks’ Seven Strategies for Growth. Pick one, and explain how you would implement it.