Write a Responsive Reflection
This week, you will identify an existing hashtag campaign and do a responsive reflection summary of that campaign.
- Choose one social media hashtag campaign explored in class, with teacher approval, or one campaign about which you have prior knowledge.
- Research various sources
- General reference works such as encyclopedias, dictionaries, and Wikipedia will not be considered as sources meeting this requirement.
- The list could include books, journal articles, industry reports, authoritative websites, manufacturer’s sites, or sites from research groups.
- Remember, all quotations, paraphrased material, images, graphics, and statistics must be referenced in your report, so make note of all sources while compiling your research!
- Your summary must answer the following questions.
- Name the campaign. What is the purpose of this campaign?
- Who seems to be the intended audience for this campaign?
- Why is this campaign important?
- Why did you choose this campaign to explore? Are you currently connected to this campaign? Explain how. If you are not connected to this campaign, do you think you will connect (play an active role) in the future in this campaign?
- How might this campaign influence people’s thoughts or actions in real life?
- Using scholarly resources, deliberate on arguments in favor and against the effectiveness of hashtag campaigns.
Post a summary of the hashtag campaign. This may be in any one of the following formats.
- A written APA-styled paper (three to four pages double-spaced, not counting the cover page and reference page)