Glance: 1-2 pages double spaced, 3 paragraphs: one for each philosopher (Kant, Mill, Aristotle) their claims concerning the reading and evidence to support it. Story is attached.
For this paper, I would like you to think of promise keeping as akin to being honest or trustworthy and breaking a promise to that of lying.
After reading the chapter on lying and doing a bit of research on our philosophers, Kant, Mill and Aristotle, please make a claim and provide evidence each would make in regard to the promises Zaina has made to Yvonne. You can make a distinction between promise keeping and trust to those living and dead and perhaps it might or might not be important particularly in cases where both parties are living. Please make sure to include the following.
- Clear claims for each philosopher.
- Evidence that directly supports that claim.
- If you use an outside source or an idea that is borrowed, please cite it. This can be as simple as an in text citation.
- No more than two pages double spaced. Please avoid summarizing the case study and telling me how important our philosophers are, simply stick to making an argument for each.
- You are welcome to use the study questions as part of your arguments for each and the questions are a great springboard for thinking about this case.
Links to help with claims: