Create on-boarding documents.
Create an on-boarding package including
- Welcome/job offer letter (since our project is a fictitious motel/inn, name of property only is needed for letter – no address required.)
- Basic required employment forms
Write the Employee Handbook text for the following four topics:
- Drug and Alcohol
- Appearance (no uniform provided – you decide the guidelines for the recommended attire and grooming standards)
Prepare a performance evaluation form evaluating key position criteria.
Attach a Microsoft Word document with the following proposal standards:
|Main headings must be left justified and underlined. Subheadings must be left justified and bolded. Main and sub heading examples for this project include:
Welcome/Job Offer Letter
Drug and Alcohol
|1-inch margins on the top, bottom, left, and right|
|12-point font (Arial or Times Roman)|
|Include a reference page listing in APA format the books, journals, industry documents, and websites you utilized to develop your project. Since your submission will not be a direct copy of information, you do not need to cite within the document. Make sure to paraphrase to avoid text with more than 3 words quoted from another source. Copying material greater than 30 words is not permitted, even with a reference.
Your project will be submitted through TurnItIn plagiarism detection technology. A medium to high percentage of similarity may result in:
· Substantial assignment deduction.
· A failing grade for the assignment with no opportunity to submit.