1. Stated the name of the advertisement
2.Clearly stated the name of the advertisement/or a
Title that reflect the overarching purpose of the advertisement.
3. Stated the brand/organization associated with the creation of the advert, and why it created the advertisement (what their rationale was)
4. Discussed the impact of the advertisement (that is, what happened as a result of the campaign/advertisement? Is there any proof/evidence? Did you provide evidence that back your claim? For example, increase in social media mentions, increase in sales, won awards etc.
5. Stated how the advertisement relates to at least 1-2 concepts discussed in class, and why such connection is important. What makes this example unique?
6. Paper clearly organized: Submitted one-page essay.Proper Identification at the upper left-hand corner. Essay has introduction, body and conclusion
7.Conformed to formatting instructions and length limit, standards of appropriate university writing (e.g., grammar, punctuation, spelling, clarity, sentence structure, proper expression, etc.)
Included the link/s to advertisement shared