Group Writing assignment:
As a clinic, you are to research and write a minimum of two annotated bibliographies on article(s) or scholarly publication(s) directly related to a subject matter covered in DEH 2602 PERIODONTOLOGY I. These publications must come from scholarly or peer- reviewed articles which are written by experts in an academic or professional fields (e.g., dimensions of Dental Hygiene). If you need help on distinguishing scholarly from non- scholarly please reference to the following link:https://www.csuchico.edu/lins/handouts/scholarly.p…
An annotated bibliography is more than just a brief summary or abstract of an article, book, or other type of publication. An annotation should provide the following:
- Give enough information to make a reader decide whether to read the complete work.
- Evaluative and critical
- In other words, if the reader were exploring the same topic as you, is this materialuseful and if so, why?
- Main focus or purpose of the work
- Intended audience for the work
- Usefulness or relevance to your research topic.
- Special features of the work that were unique or helpful
- Background and credibility of the author
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Conclusions or observations reached by youGuidelines:
The following is a summary of things to know when creating an APA annotated bibliography:The annotated bibliography consists of two elements
- Cover page with group members listed
- Citation in current APA format
- AnnotationThe annotation will follow the citation on the next line. There are no extra space(s)— double spacing is used throughout.The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.rd Step 1: You are to draft an initial draft to be peer reviewed by June 2 .
- Initial draft must be printed out and brought to class.
- As a clinic, you will review the initial draft and present evidence of groupwork.
Step 2: A designated Project Manager will be responsible for submitting a final copy of your written text no later than July 31st in Blackboard LMS.Each day you are late with your assignment there is a 10-point deduction