Answer these four questions for the following article:
Adams, P., Farrell, M., Dalgarno, B. and Oczkowski, E. (2017). Household Adoption of Technology: The Case of High-Speed Broadband Adoption in Australia. Technology in Society, 49, 37-47.
Feedback on this assessment item will be provided by way of a reply to your journal posted by the lecturer. The mark for this journal activity will be available on Gradebook.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
- be able to identify a business research opportunity;
- be able to synthesise a range of literature on a business problem;
- be able to explain and evaluate research processes within a specific context;
- be able to apply appropriate research methods;
- be able to identify and justify the techniques associated with qualitative and quantitative business research methodologies
This assessment activity invites you to apply your knowledge on key elements of quantitative research. The assessment will help you to assess your understanding of the major types of variables used in quantitative research.