this is a final project for management information systems and business analytics
OPTION #1: CLOUD-BASED BIG DATA ANALYTICS ARCHITECTURE—PAPER
You are a consultant retained by a healthcare organization to develop a proposed architecture for a cloud-based big-data analytics environment. The proposed architecture is conceptual; therefore, you are not required to include specific hardware components such as servers, storage, networks, and workstations/laptops. Your proposed architecture should include the following elements:
- the proposed cloud deployment model
- the proposed cloud service model
- the proposed technologies for ensuring information security, patient privacy, and ethical use of data
- the proposed big-data analytics technologies to encompass:
- data preprocessing and integration
- data mining and machine learning
- data transformation
- data analysis
Your proposed architecture must address the following challenges of managing a cloud-based big-data analytics environment:
- The 5 Vs of big data: How does your proposed architecture deal with volume, variety, veracity, velocity, and value?
- The management of cloud vendor responsibilities and customer responsibilities: How will the allocation and management of responsibilities be governed?
You are required to submit a paper to the CIO, CTO, and business analytics management detailing your proposed architecture. The paper should include any charts and content necessary to fully present your solution.
Your paper should be 8-10 pages, not including the title page and references page, and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least six references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these references.