Complete all parts
The final project for this course offers you the opportunity to rehearse some practical instructional design skills by addressing a specific instructional challenge that interests you. This instructional challenge may be related to a school or organization that you serve or plan to serve. Determine a learning need that exists in a school or organization (i.e., new equipment, expanding curriculum, and change in procedures). Often it helps to think of a performance problem that might be solved through instruction or training. Be prepared to discuss.
In Week 1, you identified a need, such as new equipment, expanding curriculum, change in procedures, and so forth, that you want to address through the instructional curriculum you will create for your class project. You also provided a rationale concerning why the problem or need exists, outlined a goal for the project, and proposed instructional strategies. Each week is a building block as we move through the stages for planning instructional design to address the identified need. The purpose of this assignment is to document the planning process. Use the Internet to locate information that you believe will assist you with your project.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Develop a needs analysis for the identified need.
- Determine the learner characteristics for the identified need.
- Create a minimum of three (3) instructional objectives. Write one (1) objective from each of the following domains: the cognitive, behavioral, and affective domains for the identified need.
- Create a procedural analysis flowchart that visually depicts your project using Excel, Visio, or one of their equivalents such as OpenOffice or Dia. In the flowchart, identify the starting points, decision steps, and ending points related to the learning task. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. You may also find Office diagram templates useful. Free template downloads are located at: (https://www.google.com/search?ei=nJgzXb_dM5bdtQbskIPgBw&q=process+flow+chart+template+word+free+download&oq=microsoft+template+for+project+flow+chart&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i71l8.0.0..12469…0.0..0.0.0…….0……gws-wiz.WTBEXR7CfZo).
In Assignment 1, you developed the instructional objectives for your project. Building on Assignment 1, you will create strategies that support the identified objectives and content. For this assignment, you will develop instructional strategies, delivery strategies, and the learner-related sequence. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Outline the learner-related sequencing related to your design strategy, including the sequence, description, and related objective.
- Determine three (3) instructional learning strategies that clearly correlate with the learning objectives and instructional content created in Assignment 1.
- Determine three (3) examples of instructional strategies that are appropriate based on the learner analysis.
- Create an instructional message for the content. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your project.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional objectives. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional context. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies based on the instructional strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
The final project includes submissions from your prior assignments. The previous submissions must be revised based on instructor feedback and recommendations. Review the paper for flow and continuity. Note: The cover, abstract, and reference pages do not count toward the final page number. The total page count should be fifteen to twenty (15-20) pages.
Compile the previous assignments and:
- Create a quarter-page (1/4) informative abstract for your final project.
- Revise your “Project Analysis and Instructional Objectives” Assignment, incorporating any feedback that you received.
- Revise your “Design Processes and Delivery Strategies” Assignment, incorporating any feedback that you received.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an evaluation plan that clearly correlates to the three (3) instructional objectives you developed in Assignment 1. Specify the measures that best fit each objective.
- Prepare a five- (5-) question test that correlates with the learning objectives from Assignment 1. Design the test so that it reflects multiple levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Determine the type of evaluation approach that is most appropriate for your project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Select a learning theory that applies to the instructional design of the project. Provide a rationale for your selection.
- Determine three (3) learning theory principles and specify how they apply to your project.
- Examine the information gaps that still exist within the project. Determine the information that would be necessary in order to complete the project more effectively. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Specify the next steps to complete the delivery of the instruction. Identify final preparations needed such as the location, resources, equipment, transportation, and food.
Introduce your topic selection and include at minimum your topic, title of your project, and a 2-sentence summary. Then, based on your topic selection for the course project, identify a learning need and target audience and explain why you believe this need can be addressed effectively by an instructional intervention. Then examine two (2) possible causes of the described need. Lastly, propose an introductory action to address the identified learning need. Provide a rationale.
- Select one (1) of the types of learner characteristics. Propose two (2) approaches to achieving instructional objectives that address the properties of this learner characteristic. Support your response with two (2) real-world examples.
- Create the tasks for the trainer/instructor for your final project.
Summarize the information from your learner and task analysis that outlines the knowledge, skills (behaviors), and attitudes that may be required for the learners in your project. Then, write three (3) instructional objectives for your project that include one instructional objective from each domain (cognitive, behavior, affective).
Describe your target audience for your project and identify whether they are beginners or experts. Determine a sequencing strategy for your project and provide a rationale for your selection. Include at least one (1) example of how you will implement your strategy. (Note: Be sure to include the title of your project and a brief description to provide your classmates with context for their responses.)
Select one (1) of the four (4) pre-instructional strategies listed in Table 8-1 of the course-required textbook to introduce the learning audience to the content of the instructional material you will develop for your final project. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your selected project. (Note: Be sure to include the title of your project and a brief description to provide your classmates with context for their responses.)
Suppose you are migrating instruction developed for a face-to-face classroom to the web for online distance learning in your work environment. Propose at least two (2) changes that you would make to classroom instruction when preparing it for the web.
Select a single evaluation type that you believe would be ideal for your project. Describe the audience and the intended outcome of the evaluation. Provide at least one (1) example for your projec