Complete all parts
Describe how Internet technology to support instruction and learning has changed during your life as a student (include K-12 and college). Discuss your personal views of these changes.
- Assume that your supervisor has asked you to propose some ways to deliver your organization’s classroom courses (or training modules) to its students more effectively and reach more students than classroom delivery does. Recommend three ways to use computer, mobile, and Internet technology to deliver your organization’s courses to its students. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
- Speculate on any barriers or challenges your target student population might encounter with taking classes via the ways you recommended. Propose ways the organization might be able to mitigate these challenges.
- Analyze at least two effective methods of e-Learning that you have experienced in the last five years and discuss reasons the experiences were positive.
- identify the title and describe the game or simulation used to support learning. Evaluate the effectiveness of the instruction and learning provided to students. Recommend at least two ways and / or reasons games and simulations might be used effectively with your target student population.
- Discuss at least two challenges faced by administrators, instructors, and students (in K-12 schools and adult learning environments—post secondary, military, nonprofit, corporations) in establishing and maintaining a positive and supportive e-Learning community in which participants may be connected by forums, e-mail, or other communication tools.
- Recommend at least two ways instructors of e-Learning courses (in K-12 schools and adult learning environments—post secondary, military, nonprofit, and / or corporations) can support effective communication between the instructor and students and among fellow students. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
- Describe three ways in which the Internet has changed any or all of these: (a) information, (b) communication, and (c) education. Comment on the positive and negative aspects of the three changes you identified.
- Debate It: Take a position for or against the following statement: Public school districts should focus the majority of their technology resources on e-Learning delivery methods. Support your position with at least three reasons and examples.
- Discuss at least three ways the Internet environment affects cognition, motivation, and learning. Comment on the positive and negative aspects of the three ways you identified.
- discuss at least three of the signs you found, highlighting their meaning and their effectiveness for e-Learning environments that are accessed by people from different countries and different cultures. Provide the Website(s) and any article you referenced in your discussion, using the appropriate APA style
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Define e-Learning.
- Summarize at least five (5) significant developments in e-Learning over the past ten (10) years.
- Evaluate at least three (3) three (3)primary benefits of providing and offering high-quality online training, courses and programs to employees and learners in businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education.
- Analyze at least three (3) primary reasons some businesses, K-12 schools, or institutions of higher education are hesitant or choose not to offer full online courses and programs.
- Predict the extent to which e-Learning will replace the traditional face-to-face learning in K-12 and higher educational settings.
- Recommend at least three ways technology will be needed to support and sustain the e-Learning process.
- Provide at least five (5) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your paper.
- Debate It: Take a position for or against this statement: e-Learning courses should be based primarily on the theory of behaviorism. Support your position with at least three reasons and examples.
- evaluate the Website’s search engine. Discuss at least two advantages and disadvantages of a customized search engine, providing the names and the URLs of the Websites you evaluated. Then discuss two key ideas you discover from an article you read under “Search News”, posted to http://searchengineshowdown.com. Provide the Website(s), and an article you referenced in your discussion, using the appropriate APA style.
- Discuss at least two ways constructivism, as a learning theory, supports and is supported by the e-Learning process. Provide the Website(s) and any article you referenced in your discussion, using the appropriate APA style.
- Propose at least one way professionals in your current or future organization could apply the 4-Plex Model of Networked Learning
- Recommend at least two ways to foster motivation and authentic learning opportunities for students taking online courses in your current workplace or planned workplace. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
- review different ways online quality assurance programs are ensuring quality online learning experiences.
- propose at least two ways to use Intelligent Tutoring Systems (ITS) that may be similar to or different from MyMathLab with students taking online courses in your current workplace or planned workplace. Provide a rationale for your recommendations. Provide the Website(s) and article you referenced in your discussion, using the appropriate APA style.
- discuss at least two advantages and two disadvantages of taking a class or learning module online; discuss at least two advantages and two disadvantages of taking it on ground (i.e., face-to-face). Then, define “hybrid learning” and discuss two advantages and disadvantages of “hybrid learning.” Comment on which you prefer in your current or future teaching or learning environment: online, classroom, or “hybrid.” Provide a rationale for your preference.
Use and apply Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework to evaluate an online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic course, or a virtual high school course. While you are navigating the course of your choice, answer the questions outlined in the “ Matrix for Evaluation of E-Learning Courses
” provided here.
After answering and commenting on each question in the matrix, write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you address this question thoroughly: To what extent does the course meet the nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework?
Preparation. Review Badrul Khan’s Web-based Framework.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Answer the questions in the matrix about the selected course. (Access the list of questions in the course shell.)
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including: (a) type of course, (b) length, (c) target learners, and (d) delivery method(s) (text, audio, video lecture, etc.).
- Describe and evaluate the selected online course offered by a corporate organization for training purposes, academic institution, or a virtual high school, including: (a) interactivity, (b) types of communication between instructor and students, (c) collaboration opportunities, and (d) two (2) other key features.
- Evaluate the selected online course using nine (9) dimensions of Khan’s Web-based Framework.
- the increasing Web-based content has exerted more pressure on policymakers and legislators in the U.S. Congress to enact new copyright laws to govern and organize electronic course material. Explain how the planning process of quality e-Learning classes, particularly posting copyrighted content on the Web for students to read, view, and copy could be affected by the current copyright law.
- describe the tools you found to prevent plagiarism and discuss at least two other evaluation strategies that online instructors should use to prevent plagiarism and cheating.
- Recommend at least two tools (e.g., pod casts, e-portfolios, and streaming video) that you would like to have implemented in your current or future e-Learning environment for instructors and students. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
- * Recommend at least two ways for using social media sites for the instructors and students in your current or future e-Learning environment. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of their use in educational or corporate training environments.
For Part 2, you will develop the first three (3) weeks of your course. So, you should become familiar with this Website as soon as possible. Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
- Describe the target learners, discussing at least three (3) unique needs and / or challenges the online learners face.
- Develop six (6) learning outcomes for the course.
- Propose the primary learning theory or theories you plan to apply to ensure students achieve the outcomes, providing a rationale for the theory or theories.
- Propose three (3) ways you plan to motivate students in the online environment, providing a rationale for each way.
- Provide at least three (3) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your proposal.
- Describe the roles of four key stakeholders in an e-Learning environment, namely students, instructors, administrators, and technical support staff, and the challenges and leadership roles they face and play.
- List and discuss at least three factors that affect interaction among students and between students and the instructor in an e-Learning class
- discuss two areas in the ISTE Standards that you consider to be your strengths and two that you would like to strengthen. Propose two ways to strengthen these areas.
- Propose a set of ground rules and protocols for students participating in an online class discussion thread in your school or corporate learning environment. Specify the environment and age level of the students. Include rules such as length of responses, number of responses, time by which the initial response needs to be posted, and other rules as you deem appropriate. Provide a rationale for your ground rules.