Scholarly Research Log Feedback
You are expected to have 25 resources in your Scholarly Research Log by the end of this course. You are not obligated to your original topic choice. Your log can have articles representing multiple topics, so researching multiple topics is totally acceptable.
Each entry should be completed with the following:
- Identify the Research Question.
- Specify if it is a quantitative or qualitative question.
- Identify the theoretical frame from each article.
- Explain any ethical concerns.
- Explain findings, and methodology.
In the Notes section:
- Identify areas of knowledge gaps.
- Identify gap(s) in the literature suitable for future research.