Please answer the following questions one by one, don’t need to be in a paper form. You can write whatever you want about team experience by talking about brainstorming, in-class activities/discussion, group paper/project, group presentation, etc, and the process involved. No need to use any source or reference.
Part 1. You will need 1-2 pages, doubled-spaced to answer this question.
- Identify and describe the five stages of group development based on the Tuckman model (Just google it, but use your own words).
- Provide details on each stage about your experience with your class team, including positive and negative experiences.
Part 2. This part consist of your opinion based on your own work experience in a virtual team environment. Your answer should be 1 to 3/2 pages, double spaced
( For Q1-Q5, use scale of 1-5 to describe it, 1 is strongly disagree, 5 is strongly agree)
- My team was able to effectively collaborate virtually.
- My team was able to communicate effectively.
- My team project (presentation and paper) would have been better if we had worked in person on campus.
- All my teammates actively participated virtually.
- I prefer to work in a virtual team.
- Describe your top three advantages of working in a virtual team.
- Describe three disadvantages your team faced in working in a virtual team environment and how your group handled those concerns.
- Based on your experience working in a team, what would you do differently the next time you are working in a team. (2-4 sentences)