As a result of the mortgage crisis beginning in 2006, several programs have been introduced by lenders and/or government agencies to provide homeowners with relief from mortgage obligations that would result in foreclosure and loss of a residence. In a two- to three-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages)
- Describe two mortgage relief programs available to homeowners. Be sure to include at least one example of how each program provides relief to homeowners.
- Discuss how each of the two selected mortgage relief programs impact customary foreclosure, short sale, or deed in lieu proceedings.
- Discuss the potential for lasting impacts from the two selected mortgage relief programs on not only borrowers and lenders, but also the economy as a whole.
Your paper must be two to three pages in length, double-spaced (excluding title and reference pages) and it must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must cite at least three scholarly and/or professional sources in addition to the textbook.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.